Hospice is a gift of caring for those you love.
- Medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Medical supplies required to manage the patient’s needs in the home
- Medical equipment necessary to manage the patient’s needs in the home
- Professional hospice team members
- On-call professional nursing available 24/7
Journey Hospice provides Home Care, Respite Care, or general inpatient hospital care. Diagnoses That Leads to Journey Hospice: All end stage illnesses including, but not limited to, cancer, stroke, Alzheimer’s, lung disease, Congestive heart failure, AIDS, Kidney failure and Parkinson’s. Here for you every step of this Journey:
- Call us to learn more about how we can help care for your loved one. Hospice starts when you and your doctor agree to a referral for care when curative treatment is no longer an option.
- Our team will meet with you to discuss a personalized approach. We will assess your individual needs to include medical equipment, supplies and medications.
- Your loved one could receive care as soon as today.